Getting Started With The Pilates Pro Chair
UNBOXING YOUR PILATES PRO CHAIR:
OPENING YOUR PILATES PRO CHAIR:
- Release the floor pad by removing the Foot Board Pin.
- Release the workout foot pedals by removing the Pedal locking Pin.
- Secure the pedal locking for safe keeping.
- Unlock the chair legs by pressing the Leg Safety Lock button.
- While pressing the Leg Safety Lock button, push down on the seat to unfold it.
- Place the springs in their resting position underneath the seat.
- Allow the springs to hang freely by attaching the circular end to the underside towards the back of the seat.
- Attach the hooked ends to the small hooks located on the underside of front of the seat.
- This is the resting position for when the chair is not in use.
- Unhook the springs when in use.
- Adjust resistance to desired levels by moving the springs to different levels.
CLOSING YOUR PILATES PRO CHAIR:
- Return the Springs to their resting position.
- Remove the leg Safety lock by pressing the Leg Safety Lock button located on the underside of the seat.
- With the Leg Safety Lock in the unlocked position fold the chair by pushing on the front legs.
- Return the floor pad to its upright position and reinsert to Foot Board Pin.
HOW TO ATTACH THE SCULPTING HANDLES:
- Remove the small handles by pushing the Handle lock button and pulling the handle until it is removed.
- Insert the Tower handles until you hear a click.
- Place the small handles on the top of the sculpting handles until you hear a click which indicates it was been properly fastened.
HOW TO DISCONNECT FOOT PEDALS:
- Locate the foot pedal at the front of the chair, and find the toggle button on the end of one of the ends.
- Turn the toggle button counterclockwise and release it.
- The pedal is now separated into two.
HOW TO CONNECT FOOT PEDALS:
- Find the toggle button at the end of the foot pedal and turn counterclockwise to release the pedal and disconnect.
- Align the pedals, push, and turn the toggle button clockwise to connect.